An Introduction to Chemical Kinetics by Margaret Robson Wright, ISBN-13: 978-0470090596
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Wiley-Interscience; 1st edition (June 7, 2004)
- Language: English
- 462 pages
- ISBN-10: 0470090596
- ISBN-13: 978-0470090596
An Introduction to Chemical Kinetics
provides a gentle overview of the subject offering a comprehensive coverage of key topics needed for a clear understanding of the fundamental aspects of kinetics. Emphasis is placed on how experimental data is collected and manipulated to give standard kinetic quantities relating to rates of reaction. The book then moves on to interpret these quantities, and to develop mechanisms describing the chemical steps in a wide variety of reactions in both gas and solution phase.The student is carefully guided through the necessary theory, in particular looking at how and why reactions occur and the physical and chemical requirements for reaction.An invaluable text for students of chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy and biochemistry taking a first course in kinetics. This book will also be of interest to professionals in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry needing an accessible introduction to the subject.
- Includes learning objectives, summary sections and end of chapter problems.
- Step by step guidance and and clear explanation of topics.
- Includes a wide variety of worked examples throughout.
- Shows the relevance of kinetics to many areas of chemistry.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support