Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1118076736
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: PracticePlanners (Book 303)
- 576 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (March 17, 2014)
- Author(s): Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118076737
- ISBN-13: 978-1118076736
THE BESTSELLING TREATMENT PLANNING SYSTEM FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals.
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 146 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adolescent clients including such problems as blended families, substance use, and eating disorders
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including academic underachievement, anger control problems, depression, social anxiety, and sexual abuse
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over fifty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services’ Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support