Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice 6th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1451191523
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (March 7, 2015)
Meet the challenges of epilepsy treatment with today’s best knowledge!
Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice, 6th edition, provides a broad, detailed, and cohesive overview of seizure disorders and contemporary treatment options. Written by the most influential experts in the field and thoroughly updated to provide the most current content, Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy assists neurologists and epilepsy specialists, neurology residents and fellows, and neuropsychologists in assessing and treating their patients with the latest treatment options. Dr. Wyllie is once again joined by associate editors Dr. Barry Gidal and Dr. Howard Goodkin, as well as newcomers Dr. Joseph Sirven of the Mayo Clinic and Dr. Tobias Loddenkemper of Harvard Medical School.
– In-depth review of the subspecialties of epileptology, i.e., neuroimaging, epilepsy surgery, antiepileptic medications
– Comprehensive single-volume text on epileptology
– Clinically oriented, evidence-based reference
– Online bank of over 500 board review-style questions highlighting key concepts for board examinations and clinical practice
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support