Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology 2nd Edition by Babette Weksler, ISBN-13: 978-1605476148
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: LWW; 2nd edition (September 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- 496 pages
- ISBN-10: 1605476145
- ISBN-13: 978-1605476148
First published in 2006, the bestselling Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology has now been comprehensively updated by a brand-new editorial team to bring you state-of-the-art pictorial coverage of the complete range of hematologic conditions. Thousands of meticulous, full-color images capture the characteristic appearance of each pathologic entity, and concise descriptions point out features of diagnostic importance. The result is a peerless reference to facilitate confident diagnosis in hematology.
- Access the latest knowledge in the field with more than 30% new or updated content – including expanded coverage of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); revised diagnostic criteria for fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH); enhanced information on flow cytometry; new coverage of genetic screens, circulating DNA analysis, RT-PCR, exosome analysis, and evaluation of epigenetic abnormalities; completely new chapters on hemostasis and platelets as well as on plasma cell disorders and on benign diseases of leukocytes, spleen, and immunoglobins; and much more.
- Vividly visualize the presentation of every hematologic disorder thanks to thousands of crisp, full-color images, hundreds of them new to this edition.
- Locate the information you need more easily through a new, highly templated format that expedites navigation, as well as a new index of figures by disorder.
- Easily find additional in-depth answers inside Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology, the best-selling comprehensive reference in the field, since this Atlas now features a parallel organization.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support