Research Methods for Business Students 7th Edition by Mark N. K. Saunders, ISBN-13: 978-1292016627
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (August 29, 2015)
Research Methods for Business Students has been fully revised for this seventh edition and continues to be the market-leading textbook in its field, guiding hundreds of thousands of student researchers to success in their research methods modules, research proposals, projects and dissertations.
So, if you’re thinking . . .
‘How do I choose my topic?’
‘I’m confused by all these different philosophies’
‘I need to collect my data; what do I do first?’
‘When and what do I need to write?
. . . then, open this book to discover:
– Regular checklists and ‘Progressing your research project’ sections to give you step-by-step practical guidance on the process
– A glossary of clear definitions for 600 research terms
– Cases and examples of students’ and academics’ research and topical news articles illustrating research in practice
– Detailed chapters on choosing your topic, reviewing the literature, understanding philosophies, research design, access and ethics, secondary data, data collection and analysis, and writing about and presenting your research
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support