Prebles’ Artforms 11th Edition By Duane Preble, ISBN-13: 978-0205968114
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Access code NOT included.
Publisher: Pearson; 11 edition (October 4, 2013)
We form art. Art forms us.
The title of this book has a dual meaning. As humans form works of art, we are in turn formed by what we create. The art world constantly evolves, as today’s artists interpret, challenge, and ultimately create the world around them. The 11th edition of Prebles’ Artforms reflects this dynamic environment; it is one of the most exhaustive revisions in the book’s history. Three recent trends drive this edition: changing pedagogical needs, new scholarly research, and recent creativity by artists around the world.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It:
– Personalizes Learning: proven results in helping students succeed, and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
– Provides Thematic Exploration: Help students explore the reasons for creating art, the motivation for individual artists, and how art impacts its audience.
– Emphasizes Critical Thinking: Chapter opening-Thinking Ahead questions encourage students to focus and think critically about the issues to come.
– Focuses on Art Today: More than 175 new images reflect the author’s view that contemporary art provides the best path to art appreciation because of its currency and global nature.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support