Netter’s Correlative Imaging: Neuroanatomy by Thomas C. Lee, ISBN-13: 978-1437704150
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: Saunders; 1st edition (June 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- 640 pages
- ISBN-10: 1437704158
- ISBN-13: 978-1437704150
Interpret the complexities of neuroanatomy like never before with the unparalleled coverage and expert guidance from Drs. Srinivasan Mukundan and Thomas C. Lee in this outstanding volume of the Netter’s Correlative Imaging series. Beautiful and instructive Netter paintings and illustrated cross-sections created in the Netter style are presented side by side high-quality patient images and key anatomic descriptions to help you envision and review intricate neuroanatomy.
- View the brain, spinal cord, and cranial nerves, as well as head and neck anatomy through modern imaging techniques in a variety of planes, complemented with a detailed illustration of each slice done in the instructional and aesthetic Netter style.
- Find anatomical landmarks quickly and easily through comprehensive labeling and concise text highlighting key points related to the illustration and image pairings.
- Correlate patient data to idealized normal anatomy, always in the same view with the same labeling system.
- Access NetterReference.com where you can quickly and simultaneously scroll through images and illustrations.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support