MA Notes: Medical Assistant’s Pocket Guide 3rd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0803645615
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (January 12, 2016)
Must-have information on the front and back office
– Billing and coding tips
– OSHA regulations
– Assisting with specialty exams
– Well child and sick child care
– Office surgical procedures
– Patient education
– Spanish terms
Organizational and recordkeeping tools
– Electronic Medical Records information.
– Nutritional and dietary information.
– Adult immunization schedule.
– Basic ECG procedures.
– Updated list of the most prescribed drugs and their effects.
– IV drip rates, drug calculation formulas, and basic math review.
– Updated and expanded list of frequently-used Spanish terms.
– More blank pages for notes and externship information.
“I am a medical assistant student and this has been very beneficial! I wish I would have purchased this much sooner. It has everything you need to know to complete competencies in one little book. It has a lot of information, pretty much everything I need to know. I won’t be going to class without this pocket guide!”
“I am so relieved and glad I purchased this little handy book for my C.M.A. exams! I slip it into my pocket and can read it anywhere without the hefty weight of a much larger book! It covers a great deal of what is expected on exams! I highly recommend this product for the serious student!”
“I bought this in my clinical semester of school for my externship. I was told I’d need it, which I really didn’t. But it has a lot of useful information in it! And it’s small enough the carry around in your scrub pocket. I defiantly would recommend this for any students who are in the medical field.”
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support