Health Promotion in Nursing Practice 7th Edition by Nola J. Pender, ISBN-13: 978-0133108767
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: Health Promotion in Nursing Practice (Pender)
Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (July 20, 2014)
Health Promotion in Nursing Practice, Seventh Edition, provides a solid, up-to-date foundation for understanding and building the science and practice of health promotion.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
– Introduces the major individual and community models and theories that guide health promotion interventions
– Offers evidence-based strategies to implement and evaluate health promotion programs for diverse populations across the lifespan
– Fosters critical thinking on the most effective interventions and methods for health promotion practice
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support