Economics 5th Edition by R. Glenn Hubbard, ISBN-13: 978-0133455441
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Series: The Pearsons Series in Economics
Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (January 26, 2014)
For two-semester Principles of Economics courses at two- and four-year colleges and universities
Reveal the relevance of economics through real-world business examples
One of the challenges of teaching Principles of Economics is fostering interest in concepts that may not seem applicable to students’ lives. Economics, Fifth Edition makes economics relevant by demonstrating how real businesses use economics to make decisions every day. Regardless of their future career path—opening an art studio, trading on Wall Street, or bartending at the local pub—students will benefit from understanding the economic forces behind their work.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Show students how economics is relevant: Relatable features ground course material in the real world, showing students how these ideas are relevant and facilitating understanding.
• Foster thorough understanding via a flexible, student-focused approach: An engaging, captivating writing style and student-friendly learning aids motivate and engage students.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support