Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis 15th Edition by Charles T. Horngren, ISBN-13: 978-0133428858
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
Publisher: Pearson; 15 edition (February 14, 2014)
Note: This is just the standalone unbound(loose leaf) book and doesn’t include access card/code.
The text that defined the cost accounting market.
Horngren’s Cost Accounting, defined the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes,” and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. This edition incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters and more MyAccountingLab coverage! MyAccountingLab is web-based tutorial and assessment software for accounting that not only gives you more “I Get It” moments, but gives instructors the flexibility to make technology an integral part of their course, or a supplementary resource for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience. Cost Accounting, Fifteenth Edition will:
– Personalize learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab provides instructors with a rich and flexible set of course materials, along with course-management tools that make it easy to deliver all or a portion of your course online.
– Get the most current information to prepare you for your field: Up-date material gives you a better understanding of the current issues effecting the business environment.
– Receive a solid presentation of accounting hallmarks with a great emphasis on strategy: Learn key concepts with a focus on strategy that integrates modern topics with traditional coverage and teaches you how to handle the rapid pace of change in today’s organizations.
– Benefit from material that has been designed to suit your needs: This text’s modular, flexible organization can be used to suit a number of different approaches to teaching and learning.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support