Bilingual and ESL Classrooms: Teaching in Multicultural Contexts 6th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1475823127
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 552 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers; 6th edition (January 2, 2018)
- Author(s): Carlos J. Ovando, Mary Carol Combs, Eugene E. García, Terrence G. Wiley
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475823126
- ISBN-13: 978-1475823127
New in the Sixth Edition
This sixth edition presents updated research on and expanded coverage of key issues related to the education of English language learners in the United States such as continuing controversies and findings in demographics, the impact of globalization on K–12 public schooling, evidence-driven teaching practices, white normativity, using technologies developed for language minority populations, making sense of Census 2010, and achievement levels of ELLs in math and science. More specifically, this sixth edition includes:
- Coverage of the 2015 Every Student Succeeds Act.
- An expanded and updated “Human Face of Bilingual Students and ELLs.”
- A revised, co-authored student chapter.
- A thoroughly revised assessment chapter.
- A revised chapter on bilingual special education.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support